1. SEPHORA COLLECTION IT Palette – Nude. I won a contest online and had to opportunity to choose some stuff from Sephora. I picked this palette because I loved the variety it had. I love how it also came with an eyeliner and a ton of different eye shadows, from a lot of different colors.
2. SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful 5 Eyeshadow Palette. Same with this one, picked it at the contest I won. I’ve been wearing this one a lot. I really like the greenish one because it has a little bit of glitter and make your eyes pop more.
3. Maybelline Expert Eyes eyeliner. I’ve been needing a new eyeliner for quite some time now. To be honest, Revlon has not been so good to me so after my friend recommended me I switched to Maybelline and I love it. I wear eyeliner whenever I go out and by the end of the night my eyeliner is basically on my cheek, but it has not happened with this one!
4. With Love by Zara. I did show the small version of this one on my previous favorite, so I went ahead and bought the bigger version. I’ve been getting so many compliments about the smell and honestly is one of my favorites one out there.
5. Cat shirt from Zara. While at Zara I also picked this shirt. The moment I saw it I was like: THAT’S ME! And every time I wear it people would say: that shirt is so you. I mean, there are cats, donuts and ice cream.
6. Unicorn onesie. I mentioned before I had two costume parties and I wore this onesie to both of them. Not only it is an amazing costume but it is so warm. During both parties people were freezing and I was extremely cozy. I was a very happy and warm unicorn.
7. Wild by Troye Sivan. This EP has been my favorite thing to listen at all times this month. I honestly can’t stop listen it to it and I’m so excited for Troye to release an entire album.
8. American Horror Story. I was terrified of watching this at first because I knew I would not be able to sleep at night. After finally having to watch the first few episode I could not stop. The first season was not at all scary but I am getting scare in the second one. Honestly, I can’t watch the show at night and when I’m home alone I do jump every now and then.
What have you been loving this month?